Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! 

Just a short post to wish you a year filled with the Lord's awesome goodness, happiness, fine health and abundance beyond what you can imagine! 

Of course, my blog wouldn't be my blog without at least one picture!  So the first picture of the year, as serendipity would have it, is of one of my favorite subjects...guess who showed up on my poinsettias?


How fun is that??  It's a beautiful day here in sunny SW Florida and it couldn't have started out any better than with bees on my flowers!

I live with lots of color and that's just the way I like it!  Here are a few more pics - wahoo!

The poinsettias are a little leggy but still colorful!



On a different note, I finally learned how to put a button on my blog!  Debbiedoo's Blogging and Blabbing has been hosting a newbie party so check out the button to it (to the right > > > > > > > > > > > >)  It's a great way for newbs like me to check out other newbie blogs and support each other as we get up and running!  Thanks for a wonderful idea, Debbie!

One last item:  I follow the Parisienne Farmgirl blog and this morning she made a BIG announcement - she is starting the Parisienne Farmgirl Magazine!!  It's going to be a digital magazine full of all things Parisienne - fashion, delicious recipes, beautiful interiors, and so much more!!  If you are interested in the simple life lived beautifully, check out her blog and the coming e-zine, complete with a big giveaway!  First issue is set to arrive in e-mailboxes April 1, 2012.

That's all for now - have a gorgeous day!!

Warmest wishes, VG

"...the LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love."
Psalm 147:11




No comments:

Post a Comment