Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A fork in the blog road...

Hello all!  This is a different sort of post - hang on to your seat!

Watch this video - it absolutely had my jaw on the ground.  Death-defying, breathtaking, awesomely incredible shots of people doing the most extraordinary things!  These kinds of videos thrill me to pieces.  The fact that people can do these activities (and not die...) brings me close to tears!  I hold my breath, laugh, sigh and struggle to stay seated as I watch some of these people defy the laws of gravity.  (I'm a kayaker and when it got to the shot of the guy at the top of the waterfall I got chills...)  I'm just sayin'... it ain't your momma's arts and crafts in this post...this is BIG time!!!

So...all that said, who wants some ice cream?  =:-)  Woohoo!!

Have a very lovely day!  VG

"Praise the LORD.  Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens."
Psalm 150:1

No comments:

Post a Comment