Friday, July 8, 2011

Shuttle launch and flowers

Hi everyone (all 5 of my friends - wahoo!)  ;-)
I was on a flight today leaving from Florida when the pilot said that the people on the right side of the plane would have "the view of their lifetime".  We didn't realize that meant being able to see the last shuttle launch from Cape Canaveral - wow!  We could see it as it went up and left the trail - 

 

That was a memorable sight!


We bought some flowers for friends and I had to take pics of them (of course!).  


One of my faves - a Gerbera daisy
A rose for you!
Not sure what this is but I thought it was pretty!
Last week as I talked with my friend Anna about blogging she pointed out that it makes one live with intention.  Smart girl, that Anna!  We talked a little about what we blog about and why we do it, and blogging has definitely brought my interests into focus.  I have actually noticed that I'm not quite as scattered as I thought (though there's still plenty of variety in varietgrrl!).

That's all for now - just wanted to post these things as I thought about them...

Happy weekend!  VG

Ephesians 1:18
"I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people..."




No comments:

Post a Comment